Click here for the Best Covid-19 Travel Insurance Plans.
Travel insurance plan highlights
- Insurance that covers trip cancellation, travel delays and other losses incurred while traveling
- Standard Coverage for trip cancellation and interruption
- Emergency medical expense, evacuation, and reunion benefits
- Three product options for varying levels of coverages.
Health Insurance Global help you find the best insurance coverage for your needs. When traveling outside of your home country it is important to buy a temporary traveler medical insurance to cover yourself against accidents or illness. Even if you have private medical insurance in your home country, the chances are this will not cover you when traveling abroad. If it does cover you, that coverage might be very limited.
Find below the best insurance plans and the best insurance provider that we recommend for international travel medical insurance. You also also visit us at www.travelinsuranceglobal.com
FAST QUOTE AND SIMPLE APPLICATION
- Review and select the Health Insurance plan that fit your needs.
- Click on Quote to see the overview and benefits of the plan. You can also download the full brochure.
- Complete the short online form in order to begin your application and to receive your insurance quote.
* You will receive a confirmation by email once your application is completed.
International Travel Medical Insurance
You will find below the overview and highlights of the Patriot Travel Insurance International who addresses the insurance needs of U.S. and non-U.S. citizens who need temporary medical insurance while traveling for business or pleasure anywhere outside of their home country.
- Short-term travel medical coverage
- Coverage for individuals and dependents
- Two plan designs – one for U.S. citizens and one for non-U.S. citizens traveling outside their home country
- Maximum Limits from $50,000 to $2,000,000
- Deductible options from $0 to $2,500
- Available in daily and monthly rates
- Renewable up to 24 months if one month or more are purchased
- Freedom to seek treatment with hospital or doctor of your choice
- Trip cancellation, travel delay and baggage delay benefits available
- Universal Rx pharmacy discount savings
- 24 hour secure access from anywhere in the world to manage your account at any time
Who the plan is designed for:
Graduating seniors trips
Senior citizens age 65+ with or without Medicare traveling abroad
College students studying abroad
Foreign au pairs and nannies
Families sponsoring exchange students
Individual or group missionaries
Relatives visiting from overseas
Recently arrived immigrants
Travel medical insurance plans can be very beneficial to a large range of travelers including international vacationers, recently arrived immigrants, short term travelers, family visiting from overseas, and foreign au pair or nannies, etc.
What is the difference between a Travel Insurance and a Travel Medical Insurance
International travel medical insurance are different from trip or travel insurance because a “trip insurance” usually provides a short term solution that will cover such things as trip cancellation, trip protection, and a limited amount of emergency medical coverage. These plans are usually available for a period of between 1 and 31 days.
Travel medical insurance is a more complete and comprehensive policy that gives increased medical coverage over and above what a regular trip or travel insurance policy would. This type of insurance coverage is usually available for a period of between 5 days and 1 year. It is an essential coverage for travelers who are away from home, whether on business or pleasure purposes. Even if you have health insurance at home the chances are this will not cover you when traveling outside of your home country.
List of available insurance plans for international travelers:
TRIP CANCELLATION : Covers the cost of your trip with some additional benefits (lost luggage, trip delay, etc).
TRAVEL MEDICAL : Covers medical expenses as well as other risk when traveling overseas for less than a year.
GLOBAL MEDICAL : Long term Health insurance for expatriates and global nomads living abroad for a year or more.
EMERGENCY EVACUATION : Assistance and transportation to the most appropriate hospital in an emergency situation.
ADVENTURE SPORT COVERAGE : Coverage for participants in Adventure or Extreme Sports.
A good travel health insurance plans usually includes the following:
Freedom to seek treatment with hospital or doctor of your choice
Maximum Limits from $50,000 to $2,000,000
24 hours and 7/7 access to emergency assistance medical line to speak with medical experts
Deductible options from $0 to $2,500
Renewable up to 24 months
Travel delay and baggage delay benefits
Universal pharmacy discount savings