Covid-19 covered same as any other illness.
View all international health insurance plans
Most popular international Travel Medical Insurance plan
- Travel medical insurance for individuals, families and groups
- Renewable up to 24 months
- Deductible options from $0 to $2,500
- Maximum limits from $50,000 to $2,000,000
- Coverage for medical expenses, evacuation, and repatriation
- Choose the Platinum Patriot plans to have Covid-19 covered same as any other illness.
International Medical Insurance
If you plan to live or reside abroad for an extended length of time, you will want to make sure you invest in a high quality international health & medical insurance plan for when you are outside of your home country. In case something happens and you need to seek medical treatment, we are here to help you to find the best insurance plan at the best price. For most countries around the world, it may also be a requirement (if you need a visa) to show a proof of an adequate international health insurance coverage. These plans are ideal for Expatriates, Global Travelers or International Citizens who are outside of their home country for short term or long term period.
Health Insurance Global presents medical coverage for short term and for those who are living abroad for a year or longer. We offer quality insurance coverage from the best insurance providers. For Canadians, Americans, Europeans, Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese and citizens from all other countries worldwide.
- Medical Insurance Global for Group and Employers
- Travel Medical Insurance for people with a pre-existing medical condition
Long Term Global Medical Insurance
Most popular plan for expatriates and for people living abroad
Long-term comprehensive medical plan for individuals and families. Flexible, long-term, annually renewable, worldwide medical insurance program for U.S. citizens living or working abroad and for non-U.S. nationals worldwide. Global Medical Insurance®
- Flexible, comprehensive medical coverage
- Coverage for individuals and families
- Four unique plan designs – Silver, Gold, Gold Plus and Platinum
- Optional riders: Global Term Life Insurance, Global Daily Indemnity, Maternity, Terrorism, Sports
- Choose your area of coverage (worldwide or worldwide excluding the U.S., Canada, China, Hong Kong, Japan, Macau, Singapore, and Taiwan)
- Select from multiple deductible options
- Family premium covers first two children between 14 days and 9 years at no additional cost for the first year
- Multiple underwriting options to fit your needs
- Freedom to choose your provider
- Emergency Medical Evacuation and other evacuation benefits
- Medical Concierge Program
- Medical professionals to coordinate your care
- 24 hour access to information
*You will find the freedom to choose any hospital, clinic or doctor and also have a 24 hours emergency medical helpline. Good for an emergency evacuation, repatriation, hospitalization, etc.
Who the plan is designed for:
Coverage for individuals or families living or working abroad
Contract employees living and working abroad
Seniors with dual residencies six months or longer outside the U.S.
Health insurance global is offering International medical insurance plans in two areas of coverage; Worldwide or Worldwide excluding the USA. Note that medical care in the USA is the most expensive in the world. In general, most international insurance providers will rank countries by medical costs and have premiums adjusted accordingly. All plans (domestic or international) will usually provide a list of exclusions for specific risks that they can not insure. Many providers have their own specific exclusions so it is always important to review the plan exclusions as specified in the policy.