For international travelers and Non-U.S. Citizens.
Click here if you are a U.S. citizens and U.S. permanent residents who is 65+ and who need temporary medical insurance while traveling outside the U.S.
Senior Travel Insurance Coverage Highlights (for Non-U.S. Citizens)
- COVID-19 covered same as any other illness
- Travel medical insurance for individuals, families and groups
- Coverage for acute onset of pre-existing conditions
- Renewable up to 36 months
- Deductible options from $0
- Maximum limits of $100,000 *Depending on the age
Senior Insurance Coverage Highlights (for U.S. Citizens)
- Travel medical insurance for travelers age 65+
- GlobeHopper Senior Single-Trip is extendable up to 12 months
- Deductible options from $0 to $2,500
- Maximum limits from $50,000 to $1,000,000
- Two plan designs – Single-Trip and Multi-Trip
Senior Travel Insurance
We offer a coverage plan to ensure you have enjoyable and safe travels if you are a Senior and that will fit your needs and budget. Simply click on the link above to get a quote or on the Learn more button to view all the details of this insurance plan for seniors.
- What coverage do I need as a senior traveler ?
It’s important to review your health before purchasing medical travel insurance for seniors. In order to know exactly what kind of senior travel insurance you will need, you should review your current health conditions, activities you will be participating in during travel, and length of travel. Some countries have reciprocal health care arrangements with other nations, although sometimes costs are higher, depending on the country. Generally, emergency health care is not covered without travel insurance. All of these points should be considered when shopping for senior travel insurance.
- What are the benefits of having travel medical insurance as a senior ?
As a traveling senior you may already have some health issues or medication that you must monitor daily. If you have travel insurance and are injured or become sick while on vacation, travel insurance will cover the policyholder. It is also important to know that Medicare does not cover healthcare services outside the U.S. And its territories. There are exceptions to this when it comes to Canada and Mexico, but only in certain circumstances. Travel insurance will not only make sure you are covered for any sudden injuries or accidents, but it will also ensure compensation if you need to cancel your trip or lose personal belongings. Senior travel insurance will provide you with security that will allow you enjoy your trip without fear.
- What my senior travel insurance should include if I am 65 or older ?
Emergency Evacuation, Repatriation of remains, Emergency medical coverage for pre-existing conditions, Hospital room and board, Ambulance services, Coverage for loss or damage to rental cars, Trip cancellation, delays, or interruption, Loss of baggage or personal items, Accidental death coverage, etc.
You will need to confirm that your travel insurance plan covers the countries where you will be traveling. Make sure you review the suggested plan to get the best deal for you. Buying senior travel insurance does not have to be stressful and we have selected the best plan from the best insurance provider for seniors.